€ 35.000 - € 50.000
Contract with client
About this vacancy
YER Support Professionals offers challenging secretarial vacancies that may lead you to your next career move. We also have job openings for Office Managers, Management Assistants, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, HR Support and PMO Assistants.
Our network consists of a wide range of ambitious professionals, from beginners to experienced specialists, in a variety of disciplines.
For our client located in Amsterdam we are looking for a Legal Assistant.
Assisting with legal administrative matters by assisting the Tax Director, Paralegal, Deal Team and Directors of our European Fund entities.
- Assisting in legal matters for ongoing transactions.
- Document preparation and screening (safeguard that documents have the correct details and signature blocks in line with our structures).
- Check engagement letters for deals.
- Manage complex signature process for all Dutch and foreign entities that relate to the Dutch platform.
- Manage KYC requests of banks, buyers, sellers and service providers
- Complete FATCA and CRS forms.
- Prepare board minutes for all Dutch entities twice a year.
- Assisting with notarization / apostille requests and communicate with local and international counsel.
- Keep track of bibles for acquisitions, financing and sales and loan agreements for deals.
- Maintaining record keeping / files in meticulous manner for 180 Dutch entities and around 70 foreign entities.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and e-mails, including prioritizing and distributing to relevant persons and operating partners, ensuring all queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Investment Management Firm with 450 employees spread over 14 offices world-wide.
The Netherlands team consists of 10 employees and operates since 2006 in the Netherlands.
KEY COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a corporate environment (preferably with some legal background).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Eye for detail.
- Well-developed capacity for communicating at different internal and external levels.
- High level of personal responsibility and a proactive approach to tasks.
- High commitment to providing service, co-operating and working within a team.
- Flexibility (no 9 to 5 mentality).
- Time Management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with tight, short deadlines.
- Considerable experience of working on your own initiative, developing systems and seeking imaginative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; both in English and Dutch.
- Fluent Dutch (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)