Depending on experience
Secondment via YER
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
The sector Manufacturing within the Twinscan Factory is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers and scanners, including planning and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department Material Intake and contamination control is responsible for intake, inspection, cleaning and delivery of the products and all incidental activities related to production.
To be responsible for supporting the production process by cleaning, inspection, making available, registering of kitting and non kitting materials and special EUV parts.
- Unpacks goods received and visually checks them conform process-flow
- Cleans goods received and performs quality checks and prepares them for storage through kitting and non-kitting and eventually delivery
- Looks after the issue of material for production
- ? Manages the cleanroomparts in such a way that it meets requirements, ensures the availability of appliances needed for the cleanroom
- Processes various information in administrative systems
- RF Scanning process: tracking materials using RF scanner, process and deliver on the work center
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Mbo level 3 or 4 in the field of logistics or technical, or a minimum of 2 years experience within logistics.
- Holds a valid EPT Certificate (required for start)
- Several (min 2) years experience within logistics and or production
- Cleanroom experience is a pre
- Experience with quality is a pre
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level
- Good communication skills
- Basic English and Dutch language in word and writing is required
- Deal with stress and an independent and accurate attitude are important
- Affinity with high tech and logistics are important
- Work with computer is a must
- Experience with SAP and forklift certificate is a pre
- Flexibility regarding future shift changes is a must