€ 50,000 - € 60,000
General Management, Engineering
Contract with client
About this vacancy
The mission of EF System install is to serve ASML’s customers worldwide and to install ASML equipment safely and efficiently. The installs have to meet customer expectations in both speed and quality. The job mission of the Team Leader (TL) is to accomplish the System install mission, through the coaching and development of Install Coordinators and their skills.
The EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production of advanced wafer scanners. The complete production process, from build until install, takes place within this sector. The department EF System Install Engineering is responsible for installing these systems in accordance with strict quality norms and customer needs.
Because of the upcoming growth of the department we are looking for a TL for Install coordinators. The TL reports to the Manager EF Install Coordination and Projects.
The TL will lead and develop Install Coordinators (~10-15 fte) that are working ~50% in the field on an install, monitor progress and do reporting when in Veldhoven. This specific TL position also includes managing the external support to deal with planning variations for installation.
The task of a coordinator is to perform work-preparation and drive daily progress of an install dealing with local stakeholders (CS logistics, CS Field Factory and CS NPI) as well as daily reporting towards Veldhoven and their customers. In case of disturbances the coordinator initiates and follows up on escalations.
The job of TL for the coordinator includes:
Capacity and resource planning:
Ensures adequate staffing and allocation of your team on the short and midterm in order to manage the EUV installs. Also responsible for managing external resource support securing both quality and quantity.
Secure proper and efficient skill growth and coaching on both technical and non-technical level. You create a safe, productive and motivated working environment. Responsible for yearly targets and performance reviews. Work closely together with other install TL’s, planners and install system owners.
Manage the workload, set priorities and assure timely and correct execution of all department tasks and solve bottlenecks. Take the lead in pressing matters, if necessary in customer locations around the globe.
Recruits, scales in, evaluates, promotes within the guidelines in consultation with the EF Install Group Leader. Likewise for external support. Prioritizes and takes responsibility for the correct and timely fulfilment of his tasks and problem solving.
Initiate/facilitate process improvements (way of working safety, quality, cost) together with milestone PL’s. Engage coordinator team and drive selected improvement initiatives.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A higher technical education
- Working experience in an international high-tech environment or a similar job
- Experience with logistics and field operations
- An empathic people manager and team worker with excellent social and communication skills
- Customer focus and able to take initiative and charge
- Process oriented with an affinity with planning
- Leading skills for professionals at different levels and able to bring cultural awareness