€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Contract with client
Food, Feed & Pharma
About this vacancy
The logistics coordinator is responsible for correct execution of the entire process from A to Z.
The International Execution Specialist has a broad understanding of all aspects of execution, is autonomous in the decision making process within his/her decision rights. Elevates issues for decision making as appropriate. No direct reports.
- Proactively Manages the Assigned Execution Pipeline Upon customer order
- Stays fully up to Speed on all related contracts (contract administration)
- Keeping track of customers’ requirements
- Manage the Payment Cycle
- Ensures Strict adherence with LDC policies and legal requirements
- Lay time
- Warehouse Coordinator
The client is specialized in producing and supplying juices. They do this worldwide in all corners of the world.
The salary indication for this role is between € 35,000 and € 50,000 gross on an annual basis. In addition, this can be increased by an individual bonus system and there are also excellent secondary employment conditions.
What kind of experience is necessary to enable satisfactory performance in the job. It may be helpful to think in terms of the requirements you would include in a recruitment advertisement. This section is designed to bring out the essential background and experience:
- 2-5 years experience at least in a similar function
- Knowledge/technical and functional skills (identify the required cognitive and technical skills that apply to specific job requirements as well as the required abilities to perform– these are teachable and tangible skills)
- First experience in international trade (preferably in the agricultural industry) with exposure to international contract terms preferred
- Knowledge of international payment instruments, current banking and trade practices
- Fluent spoken and written in English, German, French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving goods by, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits
- Knowledge of MS Office package
Identify the soft skills, attitudes and interpersonal skills required to perform, unlike hard skills, which are specific to a certain type of task, soft skills are broadly applicable:
- Effective communication with third parties.
- Good aptitude for numbers, analysis and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong team-player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactivity, ability to anticipate and avoid problems
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Openness and drive to change
- Independent and energetic person
- Structured and organized work setting
- Stress resistant
- Customer friendliness and service orientation
- Making decisions and solving problems, identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Resolving conflicts and negotiating with others, handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Critical Thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.