Max. € 115,000
Secondment via YER
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 10 tiers Deep? Do you deliver input for ASML’s 2020 strategy? And are you experienced in building, developing and create improvements to drive operational excellence at our Supplier Network Management (SNM) department, our suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers? If so, we should talk!
ASML Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Context of the position
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories and field. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, SNM - and logistics engineers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
- As SNM project manager you will represent us towards internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Responsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of the operational supplier management department;
- Optimize the departmental processes, drive efficiency, define standards and take the lead in projects to drive improvements in line with the future vision of the SNM department;
- Contribute to or lead projects in the E2E supply chain in cross sectorial teams;
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master degree in Supply Chain or similar.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies;
- In depth knowledge in planning process and strategy;
- In depth knowledge of material management and planning;
- In depth knowledge of SAP;
- Experience in high-tech, low volume industries is a pre;
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment;
- Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills;
- Conceptual thinker;
- Pragmatic and result driven;
- Convincing/negotiation skills;
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement;
- Change management skills