Good remuneration package
Capelle aan den IJssel
Contract with client
About this vacancy
Is this your first career step after your Bachelor degree? Are you a curious, analytical and commercial driven person? Do you have the ambition to work together with colleagues throughout Europe? Then this is your chance to start as European Client Analyst at Crawford & Company, the number one service provides in de insurance industry!
As European Client Analyst you are responsible to manage client data, deliver business analyses, report the data and work together with colleagues throughout Europe. You will report to the Head of Broadspire, Europe.
Most important responsibilities and tasks:
- Analysing and interpreting data of Crawford & Company her Broadspire clients of Europe
- Creating and managing dashboards and reports
- Creating a clear vision of which customer data are relevant and how we can effectively generate and maintain these data
- Facilitating and initiating data driven decisions
- Responsible to establish and secure a solid and constructive client relations
- Give support to clients on explaining data and system
- Advise management based on reports and knowledge of the market and the clients
- Work, interact and communicate with colleagues throughout Europe
Crawford is the largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management and outsourcing solutions globally with nearly 9,000 employees in over 70 countries around the world.
Broadspire is the brand of Crawford for “Claims Management” and “Third Party Administrator” (TPA) services and is part of the Broadspire network in Europe that covers 16 countries. With this service line Crawford supports insurance parties, brokers, multinationals and insurance captives in claims handling services.
- Very independent and versatile position, surrounded by enthusiastic colleagues
- International work environment with a lot of European contacts
- A lot of responsibility and flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package and 13th month
- It's a great place to work where social activities are supported
- Growth opportunities
- Bachelor degree, preferred in Business or Commercial Economics, International Business Management, Business Administration
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent command of English (preferred is a second European language, with the exception of Dutch)
- Good knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables) and affinity with IT systems
- Analytic skills and accurate
- Able to establish good connections with clients and colleagues based on remote contact by phone, skype or email
- Customer driven, flexible, honourable
- Have the spirit to share opinions and ideas