Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For a big semiconductor company in Nijmegen, YER is recruiting a Senior RF Test Engineer.
The company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Product line Smart Antenna Solutions is part of the BL Radio Power Solutions. The Business Line develop and sell industry-leading RF components for a wide range of applications and a global customer base. Key development areas are RF ICs for wireless connectivity applications in the mobile domain, infrastructure applications such as base stations, video on demand and pay TV, satellite terminals and a variety of RF components for the general market.
In this exciting role, you will drive the RF product test strategy that improves our way of working and secure our PL SAS industrial RF test roadmap.
Are you our new Senior RF Test Engineer who secures our high-tech RF Smart Antenna Solutions industrial RF test solutions?
- Drive RF product test strategy that is in-line with PL SAS Test strategy, fulfilling target cost and high quality requirements
- Work together with multi-disciplinary team in identifying and mitigating risk related to new product or technology release
- Suggest TF DfT/Dfx practices to enable cost effective testing and adequate fault coverage
- Manage the planning and development of Industrial Test Facility (ITF) with frequent interaction with internal and external NXP suppliers
- Define the required RF HW, write and debug test software
- Drive the release of ITF for production at Asia Pacific sites with close cooperation with local teams
- Develop, apply and keep updated with innovative test strategies and methodologies
- Actively provide inputs to the RF Industrial Testing Roadmap
- Initiate and actively participate in continuous improvement of way of working within the RF test team
- Support test and product engineers at production sites in identifying cost reduction opportunities, capacity expansion and transfers
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- 5-10 years relevant experience in semiconductor industrial test development preferably in RF (Must). Looking for candidates with experience in creation (from scratch) and not sustaining
- Bachelor or master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- In depth knowledge in RF Product testing
- Good programming skills: C++, VBA, Labview (most important)
- Takes ownership and initiative, target driven and international team player
- Able to work in Multi Site operational teams
- High level of independence
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills in English
- Good stake holder management