Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For the Research & Development team at our client in Nijmegen (The Netherlands) we are recruiting a highly motivated and experienced System Validation Engineer.
In this role, you will validate dedicated solutions among V2X communications (IEEE 802.11p) for the automotive industry. Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communications enable active safety systems that can have a major impact on crash scenarios, helping reduce fatalities and injuries on the roads.
Our client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, this company is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc or MSc in a technical specialism, like Electronic Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in validating complex electronic systems (HW, SW, multi-component)
- Experience driving remote (multi-cultural) suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Lab measurement skills & automated measurements experience for complex communication systems.
- Experience in the automotive applications
- Experience in developing, reviewing validation PCB boards
- Labview experience (2 years)
- Python coding (3 years)
- Linux Experience (3 years)
- TestStand experience
- Experience in database management
- Embedded knowledge
- Developing Lab Validation Environment
Nice to have:
- Data analysis
- RF/Electronic background
- WLAN experience IEEE 802.11(p)
- Validation Architecture Experience