€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
For an international client located in the Eindhoven area, we are recruiting a Financial Assistant (fulltime).
The Financial Assistant reports to the Finance Manager. The key focus of this role is bookkeeping, VAT, FX, monthly closing, monthly reporting, Accounts Payables and Receivables Management and bank applications. Your tasks are among others:
- All entries relating to purchase and sales invoices, tangible fixed assets, accruals and release of accruals, cash and bank
- Fixed assets register, approvals purchase invoices, maintain AP-records, purchase order reconciliation and project administration
- Dutch quarterly VAT filings, Dutch CBS filings, Belgian monthly VAT filings, Belgian monthly Intrastat filings
- FX rates in ERP Systems, weekly and monthly
- Accruals month end, FX conversion, intercompany positions confirmations, account reconciliations, cash count
- Intercompany transactions, FX results report, intercompany positions, accounts receivable ageing, agency fees reporting
- Weekly reminders accounts receivables and upscale to sales department
- Preparation and check of weekly payment advice list
Our client is a fast growing international organisation in the Eindhoven area.
This function is within a professional and enthusiastic Finance team. The organisation has the familiar atmosphere of a family business and falls under the banner of a large multinational with the possibilities it offers. From this location we serve customers all over the world. You will be encouraged as an employee to develop yourself and to build your career.
- Mbo (+) in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational finance position, preferably in an international company
- Good (accounting) software skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Flexible and ability to prioritize
- Very good (Dutch and English) communication skills
- Knowledge of Dutch law and regulations, IFRS is an advantage
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, international organization with informal culture
- Fulltime (40 hours per week) avaliable