Good working conditions
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
We are looking for an ambitious and experience project leader for the Dutch market.
You will be the business partner for customers’ projects and deliver to the customers’ expectations. You have an eye for the various interests of the project stakeholders and you are excellent in adjusting your communication style to specific situations and circumstances. Together with professionals you will constitute the project team. Being pro-active, you will lead and coach this team to project success. You will monitor and control project baselines of quality, cost and schedule. You enjoy managing technical and financial risks of the project-to-project success. In short, you are responsible for customer delight; safely deliver the project and herewith safeguarding a long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Managing technical specifications, planning and budgets of the projects;
- Customer relationship management and risk mnagement of the project;
- Leading the Project team; reports both internally and externally on the status of the projects.
We offer you a challenging workplace, which makes a claim on your creativity”, and development. By continuing to develop yourself, within the organization you can continuously take new steps and grow as a professional.
Since we are a project organization, do not expect to get stuck in your position. You will work together with different disciplines in varying team compositions, so that you are repeatedly challenged to come up with new solutions.
- A challenging, inspiring, professional work environment with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere at a proven successful Dutch company;
- High degree of autonomy in your work;
- A good competitive salary with excellent additional benefits;
- Excellent possibilities to grow and develop yourself.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role within extensive projects and within a technical project-based organization;
- Proven planning and organizational skills. You can analyse figures, understands business processes and you are capable of maintaining overview under pressure;
- Excellent, effecting communication skills. You have proven skills in coaching and supervising;
- Fluent in English and German (must) both written as well as spoken;
- A good negotiator, a go-getter, a self-starter and a team player;
- Preferably you have certified project management skills like IPMA-C or PMP or Prince2;
- Creativity is in your blood and you are strong in facilitating solutions;
- You are willing to work abroad if necessary for approx. 50% of your time.