Max. € 80,000
Project & Program Management, Engineering
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you like to help customers prepare for EUV, by leading the delivery of technical documentation to help them prepare their facilities? Do you like working on introducing new facility designs for (new) factories, helping us to deliver on time and with high quality? Then the position of PL Factory Preparation Engineer in the EUV Factory Install group might be the job just for you.
The EUV Factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV machines. New products from D&E are transferred to the factor for volume-production and continuously optimized, before they are shipped to the customer for install. Within the department EUV install, The Factory Preparation Engineering (FPE) team makes sure the work preparation is done to prepare the customer sites and our own factory for a flawless installation and qualification of systems. Responsibilities:
- Key part of your job is to organize your improvement projects for success as well as secure 1st time right pre-install documentation to customers and ASML factories on time based on D&E deliverables for the latest EUV products.
- Secure correct and on time delivery of pre-install information (NPI and volume)
- Driving improvements in the D&E & FPE delivery of information processes
- Driving New Product Introduction for Pre-Install to ensure ‘short time to market’
- Improve the process that allows us to be transparent and demanding towards KD4/8/13
- Own 6p=P status overview and drive 6p resolution. (prepare for volume production)
- Prepare and participate in 4 o’clock sessions with help of FPE engineers and EF-SE, securing EF participation in the decision taking as well as proper communication of these decisions to your (internal) customers
- Securing technical improvements based on FPE and field feedback
- Maintaining a direct link with D&E, Integrating PL and relevant PCM’s
- Handling escalations and arranging improvements
- Optimize the priority setting and alignment of pre-install related information with D&E.
Context of the position
The Factory Preparation Engineering team is responsible for the engineering support to EUV customers, local offices as well as the ASML Veldhoven EUV factory.
Within the group three main competencies exist:
- The “facility requirements” competence consists of expertise in the specification of “Gas/Water/Power/Footprint” that the factory has to provide to enable the installation and operation of the EUV system
- The “materials installation” competence consist of expertise in the installation and integration of interconnect materials to the EUV system
- The “pre-vacuum, abatement and H2” competence consist of expertise in the integration of pre-vacuum, abatement and H2 release. The holder of this position reports to the manager Factory Preparation Engineering in the EF install department.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
A bachelor or master degree in a study with project management and technical disciplines combined, like Industrial Engineering and design.
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Experience in project management
- Experienced in new product introduction
- Experienced in continuous improvement processes
- 5-10 years ASML experience (fair knowledge and understanding of ASML’s technically complex products and processes)
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to build relationships
- Able to deal with cultural differences
- Make complex issues easy
- Able to convince others
- Assertive and proactive to reach the set goal
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, flexible and plenty of initiative (pro-active)
- You are persistent to get things done by challenging your stakeholders
- Can comfortably handle communication with the customer
- Structured way of working, able to extract and align priorities
- “Hands on” mentality
- Preferring structural solutions above containment