€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged to improve quality at ASML through technical risk analysis? We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Within the Development & Engineering group Quality & Robust Design the FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis) competence team is dedicated to increase the robustness of ASML’s products and processes by supporting technical risk assessment in design and industrialization.
The competence team is also dedicated to increase the safety of the tools, used for manufacturing and servicing the ASML’s products, by supporting Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) for CE certification.
The activities are done within all phases of ASML’s Product Generation Process (PGP). Within this group, 3 distinctive roles exist: FMEA coordinator, the FMEA facilitator and the Competence Improvement role.
As FMEA coordinator, you will make a difference by leading the FMEA risk management approach in new PGP programs. Using your mix of interpersonal skills, technical background and structured way of working, you will guide the FMEA process in close cooperation with the program management and you will facilitate the FMEA execution. You will make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of the company by improving the focus on risk management in the product/process design in a way that improves the reliability of ASML products, product manufacturing and product servicing.
You will coordinate the FMEA approach in a program in line with the ASML way of working in order to secure proper risk management. You will contribute to the accumulated knowledge and expertise in all phases of new product development in order to reduce the level of safety and technical risks. You will be the main driver of the FMEA execution plan of ASML’s programs and projects.
- Coordination of FMEA approach in a program
- Facilitation of (part of) the FMEAs
- Contact persons to other FMEA facilitators
- Oral and verbal reporting on FMEA results and Way-of-working
- Follow-up pro-actively on all open issues and formal closure of risks
- Securing the data integrity for generic reporting
- Secure correct administration completeness
• Escalate to project and group management when applicable
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc, MSc in a technical study, like mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, chemical engineering or (applied) physics..
Priority will be given to candidates with at least four years practical experience within product development organizations. A technical background and experience in FMEA, SRA, risk assessment, six sigma and experience in a multidisciplinary environment is an advantage.
- Analytical mind
- Driven to achieve results
- Team worker
- Quality & Safety mindset
- Good communication skills