€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by contributing to the ongoing success of ASML and its world-class treasury team as a hands-on Assistant Treasury Controller? You will work in a dynamic and internationally oriented environment with a fast pace and tight deadlines. A position with growth opportunity within and outside of the wider Finance function of ASML. Please note that this is a temporary position for 1 year due to maternity leave and international reassignment.
The Assistant Treasury Controller has a pro-active role, executing the accounting, administrative organization, compliance and reporting activities of the global ASML treasury organization. The Assistant Treasury Controller has a key role change agent actively identifying continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of all Treasury processes and supporting information technology applications.
You will execute the treasury control activities, which include amongst others:
- Execute the accurate accounting of treasury activities, including derivative accounting, US-GAAP and IFRS;
- Executing the effectiveness of the administrative organization of treasury processes and related Sox Controls;
- Prepare disclosure notes for external reporting;
- Execute the global payment process;
- Execute the effectiveness and efficiency testing of the end-to-end processes and supporting systems/applications;
- Maintaining, monitoring and reporting on the execution of the treasury policies;
- Creating treasury specific management information;
- Maintaining the treasury related text and figures included in the (bi-)annual reports;
- Participating in a world-wide treasury and accounting team;
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- University education, preferably with focus on business administration/accounting;
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing;
- 2-5 year, Experience with financial instrument accounting is preferred;
- Knowledge of financial instruments and markets;
- Relevant knowledge of SAP, SOX, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Experience with corporate treasury.
- Hands-on mentality with good analytical, problem-solving and (written) communication skills;
- Team player who likes to work in a global team setting;
- End-to end process oriented with strong drive to continuously increase effectiveness and efficiency of the function and achieve results;
- Strong affinity with relevant IT and Business Intelligence solutions (Treasury management systems);
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding;
- Independent team player with a strong intrinsic motivation to make a difference for ASML.