€ 40,000 - € 50,000
Contract with client
Consumer Goods, Finance, Medical & Health, Construction
About this vacancy
Are you passionate about providing insights to support optimal business decision-making? For our Client we are looking for a Junior FP&A Analyst.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) drives the Company’s forecast, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes as well as delivering operating plan variance analysis and assisting on special projects. FP&A acts as the analytical engine of the Company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
They are seeking a finance professional to join their Finance Team and report into the FP&A Manager of the European Division (DVP EU). The ideal candidate should have moderate accounting and analysis background, can work with large amounts of data and possess a passion for helping the business to improve.
You will assist in the budget and forecast process, perform analysis and provide and create meaningful reports and metrics that help drive divisional results. In addition, the role will be continuously looking for improvement of the whole reporting process and take part in various ad hoc projects. It will require partnership and critical interaction with Accounting Leads, Group Finance, IT and other Finance Business Partners.
An international veterinary pharmaceuticals specialist. Their expertise is in the development, manufacture, sales and marketing of high quality products, exclusively for veterinarians. They are an expanding company, but with a passion to maintain their culture and focus on making a difference. they are small enough to offer a more personal approach, react to change and make decisions quickly. But they are also large enough to have a full product range, technical expertise and knowledge to support their customers.
We offer you exciting challenges in an international company in growth, good development opportunities, attractive compensation & benefits, flexible working conditions and a good working environment.
- A higher education or Bachelor degree within the area of Finance
- Preferably 1-5 years relevant working experience in a role as Finance/Business Analyst
- Ability to provide accurate and timely information
- Excellent in manipulating large amounts of data
- Ability to structure and organize effectively and deliver to deadlines
- Moderate problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong affinity with Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Hyperion Business Planning (HBP) and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal (English and Dutch are a must)
- Willingness to travel occasionally