Secondment via YER
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Are you up for the challenge to become part of progress? The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and dynamic environment of our company, require a well-balanced project portfolio. For the Corporate Sectors at ASML we are looking for a pro-active and hands-on Portfolio Manager.
As Portfolio manager you will further develop, embed and manage the Portfolio Definition process for the corporate sectors, resulting in a prioritized and agreed portfolio of projects to improve our business processes and IT tooling. You will also support further embedding of the project management process (Portfolio Execution).
- You are responsible to further develop and set-up the Portfolio Definition process and embed it in the organization
- You support the Corporate Information management team to manage the portfolio; preparing decisions for Portfolio boards, monitoring progress of portfolio execution, safeguarding that budget utilization is in line with agreed forecasts
- You support business stakeholders and IT in preparing project initiations, safeguarding agreed scope, timing and budget
- You work together with the Project management team to further improve the project management processes; identifying and driving improvement initiatives
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical area, business administration, industrial engineering or IT
- Preferably certified in portfolio, program and/or project management (e.g. PRINCE2 / PMI / IPMA / MSP / MOP)
- Over 10 years’ experience and proven track record in portfolio management and project management, preferable in a high-tech environment
- Experienced in managing and realizing change processes; culture change and people aspects of embedding new ways of working
- Experience in interface functions between business departments and IT
- Good knowledge of and affinity with IT solutions without being an IT expert
- Fluent in English language (speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship builder; able to create and maintain a trusted network on all levels
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people, ability to understand values and motives that drive behavior
- Flexible, adapt to company culture and individual behavior
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality, motivated by realizing goals and realizing change rather than personal acknowledgement
- Pro-active / self-supporting, continuous improvement mindset
- Affinity with IT tooling