depending onknowledge and experience
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
We are looking for a process engineer with several years of working experience.
- Develop new or enhance existing processes for current or new products
- Lead small process development teams with high connection to the content
- Plan process developments derived from new applications or new business requirements
- Agree with product development on product specifications feasible for mass production
- Support in establishing specifications for acquiring new equipment and/or tools; subsequently judge and understand supplied hardware (& software)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Transmission Technology is market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for continuously variable transmission (CVT). The competence centre in Tilburg is supported by the second production site in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and assembly plant in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
The TEF3 group focuses on developing, optimizing and industrializing innovative production technologies to fulfill future product requirements. Benchmarking, requirement engineering and innovation of production technologies up to implementation is considered to be the teams expertise.
The development projects within TEF3 run cross departmental and are crucial for the
future of our GS-CT business. Within these projects you will be a competent partner on technical content in their area of expertise for our suppliers, customers, knowledge networks and other stakeholders.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch Transmission Technology. We offer :
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Requirements and skills:
- Some years of experience in process development or project lead on content is a plus
- Affinity and experience with the needs for mass production, preferable mass production of metal components
- A team player with a pragmatic working approach and good communication skills
- Highly needed soft skills: flexible, innovative/creative, result oriented, proactive
- English is required, able to speak Dutch or willing to learn