€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Secondment via YER, Working for YER
About this vacancy
Looking for an Accounts Payable Employee for a period of 6 months.
The Accounts Payable Employee is responsible for all administrative tasks within the Accounts Payable department for the supported Benelux organizations, such as making sure payments to suppliers and employees occur accurate and timely, taking into account agreed upon terms for suppliers/employees and countries.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Independently making journal entries of cost invoices, employee expense notes and inventory invoices in the ERP-system. The
matrix structure of the company will be maintained continuously
- Checking, verifying and processing deviations between prices and quantities on the invoice with the purchase order in the system.
Taking care of feedback to the various Customer Service staff
- Preparing payment proposals from the ERP system for payment in accordance with the guidelines of Thermo Fisher and
- Processing independently questions / complaints from suppliers and employees
- Is able to support various financial Accounts Payable colleagues at daily work and replacements
- Provides various specifications/overviews of mutations related to accounts payable/expense notes, including general ledger
- Support various Finance colleagues to cover them during their absence
- Archiving of the processed invoices and expense notes of the department
A global company providing technology-based instruments that offer total solutions for a variety of markets. Leading the world in high-tech instruments.
If you're looking for a temporary position because you are in between studies, please don't hesitate to apply.
- MBO+ level (working and thinking)
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position
- Experience within a (international) matrix organisation is a plus
- Experience on SAP (ECC 6.0) is a plus
- Knowledge concerning Dutch WKR-law (Werkkostenregeling)
Knowledge and skills:
- Independent, precise and accurate work
- Strong numerical understanding
- English language: high level in reading, writing and speaking
- Strong team building skills and a proven ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability in Excel, Word, Outlook or equivalent
- Able to work with tight deadlines and be able to work under (time) pressure