Max. € 70,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
Manufacturing, High Tech, Medical & Health
About this vacancy
The Manufacturing Systems & Technologies department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of customized manufacturing & testing equipment. The group Manufacturing Processes & Quality (MP&Q) is one of the groups in this department. This group is responsible for manufacturing process development and manufacturing engineering activities.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will work in a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers.
You will participate in manufacturing engineering activities in the healthcare domain.
- Defining, implementing new/changed processes and leading the first production models for projects within own Building Block;
- Defining, executing, controlling and documenting all process validation activities and related activities;
- Introducing new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block;
- Working close together with other functions within Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes;
- Participating in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and securing the agreed manufacturing requirements;
- Creating and maintaining manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions) and providing training;
- Defining and implementing improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt, Black Belt) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost;
- Analysing field performance data, installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements;
- Preparing and introducing changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This specific vacancy is Philips Innovation Services (PInS). Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- Bachelor or Master degree with 10 years of relevant work experience within the manufacturing Industry;
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing processes and testing;
- Good knowledge of structured process development;
- Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work;
- Knowledge of medical industry, including standards and regulatory requirements in Healthcare;
- Black Belt certified;
- Customer centric attitude;
- Skills to coach, motivate and inspire;
- Strong communicator (writing & speech), being able to communicate on all levels;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and German preferred.