Max. € 35,000
Marketing & Communication
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
Are you experienced in digital engagement? Do you live CRM? And do you have Philips experience? Check out this vacancy!
In charge of the Male Grooming/Beauty activities, the Digital Engagement Manager is responsible of:
- Work closely with category managers and translate business goals into engagement objectives (accessories sales, cross-sales, R&Rs, etc.);
- Strategize/design appropriate tactics/mechanic to achieve defined goals (email, web, social, etc.);
- Brief assets producer;
- Lead/support local markets in localising and implementing assets/campaigns.
- Get in-take from category managers;
- Define engagement strategy & objectives;
- Create clear and actionable assets production briefs for the Asset Manager;
- Ensure all assets are in line in visual/messaging with all other MarCom assets;
- Create roll-out guide to explain assets/campaign strategy and download them to markets;
- Manage key BMCs implementation (local CRM, CIM, CMM), by supporting local organisations in shaping and localising the programs/activities in order to better answer the specific market needs;
- Track performances/KPIs and identify insights;
- Ensure agreed KPIs are achieved and required actions to make that happen are in place.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Philips' people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Within Philips Healthcare, you will be part of The Image Guided Therapy Systems (IGT-S). The IGT-S development organization consists of 450 people, from which 110 people work in software development. Teams develop software, each focusing on a specific part of the system. The DevOps team (12 members) is responsible for the Software Development Infrastructure that includes Software Sets, Version Control, Tool validation, IT Security, OS Builds and frameworks for continuous integration, continuous (unit) testing and releasing. By ways of automation, the relatively small team is able to support all IGT system projects including the entire software development community.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Deadline driven approach
Able to make his/her way through process, systems, stakeholders
Good understanding of the marketing process
Good understanding of IT tools and landscapes
Good knowledge of CRM/DB marketing tactics
Good analytics skill
Excellent excel/PowerPoint skills
Passionate of digital
Possibly already experienced in working with Philips