Max. € 80,000
Banking, Construction & Civil Engineering, Energie
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Setting -up and leading one or more multidisciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors. Are you an engineer experienced in leading multidisciplinary project teams? Are you excited by product innovation for the consumer market and looking for the next step in your career? If the answer is “yes” this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
The Philips business group Population Health Management delivers innovative solutions for Ageing and Care Giving, like Personal Emergency Response Systems. Our brand promise is to deliver innovation that matters - meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations in order to create innovations helping consumers achieve their lifestyle and caring ambitions. Our innovation site in Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) within Philips. Focusing on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products, I&D is responsible for new product introductions – from the first sketch to industrialisation. By doing so, the innovation site is driving the business growths and bringing exiting and differentiating new product propositions to the market.
Further responsibilities are:
- Set-up and lead one or more multidisciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors;
- Define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions;
- Manage the involved risks, and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan. You manage the stakeholders’ field around the projects.
Philips Connected Care & Health Informatics is one of three clusters within Royal Philips Electronics, and focuses on connecting consumers and patients with their care providers through the Cloud, supported by big data analytics, digital platforms and clinical support applications. As Part of the Population Health Management BG in this cluster, the Home Monitoring business focusses on Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) to empower senior living at home. We develop the devices that assist the PERS solutions, like Home Communicators and Emergency Buttons. The Philips business group Population Health Management delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is to deliver innovation that matters - meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations in order to create innovations helping consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Our innovation site in Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Consumer Lifestyle. Focusing on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products, I&D is responsible for new product introductions – from the first sketch to industrialization. By doing so, the innovation site is driving the business growths and bringing exiting and differentiating new product propositions to the market. As Integral Project Lead, you are responsible for the end-to-end (E2E) product creation cycle of our new products. With your thorough understanding of consumer needs and your technical back ground, you manage the whole cycle - starting from the initial idea, through function development, product realization, industrialization and post-market surveillance. Last but not least you will provide input to the subcategory roadmap. Next to that, you will Set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project teams staffed with internal and external project members, business partners and sub-contractors; Define and achieve challenging project goals within budget, time and quality; Actively manage risks by taking corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan; Manage the project stakeholders; Together with your team, set up a review structure providing optimal insight into the current project status.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant technical (mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry or biomedical engineering). subject (e.g. Mechanical Engineering or Physics);
- At least 5 years of experience in leading international, multidisciplinary, new product introduction projects in a high volume consumer product development environment in product development, preferably in a consumer product or mass production environment with focus on mechanics and plastics;
- Able to understand and translate consumer needs into technical product Affinity with products that interact with the human body, mass production and consumer-centred innovation is an advantage requirements;
- Experience in mass production of plastic products, and strong affinity with polymers is an advantage;
- A proven track record in leading multidisciplinary, multi-cultural and multi-site project teams;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, bridging conflicting interests with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage highly interrelated complex multi-functional tradeoffs are required;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills. A problem solving and pragmatic attitude;
- Always looking for perfection. You don't accept underperformance or poor results. You do have a quality mindset!;
- Willingness to travel internationally - travel percentage of 10% %- 25%is part of the role.