Max. € 70,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
Do you enjoy teamwork, solving problems using creative thinking with a hands-on mentality in the field of sensor lifetime control? If so, you will enjoy ASML and especially the EUV Optics Lifetime team. You will need to be a true self-starter, working together with experts from different disciplines to secure EUV sensor performance. It’s a great opportunity for further professional development and personal growth.
The EUV Optics Lifetime group aims to achieve optimal and reliable EUV system performance by predicting and securing EUV optics and sensor lifetime, through contamination control, in-situ cleaning and degradation prevention.
As part of a team that provides the specification and delivery of integrated EUV system solutions, you will be the “right hand” partner to the experts in the team. On the one hand, you are required to validate EUV sensor performance by proper definition, monitoring and reporting. On the other hand, you will be challenged to integrate the design proposals of the team to secure optimal EUV sensor performance.
During the system integration phase, you will need to combine your creative problem-solving abilities with analytical thinking and an assertive attitude. This will drive development of innovative solutions that work around, break through and/or solve disturbances quickly, without impacting on projected performance budgets and delivery times. To achieve these solutions you will need to prioritize and set your own goals.
- Focus area is in-situ cleaning and molecular contamination control of EUV sensors
- Investigate and define solutions to reduce the impact of EUV induced sensor contamination
- Translate design verifications into executable plans, execution and documentation of tests, and supporting calculations
- Assist in providing tools and knowledge of detecting, mimicking and controlling contamination on (optical) surfaces
- Achieves results by literature search, experimental testing or supervision of external research activities
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master’s or PhD in physics, mechanical, material or chemical engineering.
- Experience on sensor design, in-situ cleaning and molecular contamination control in high-tech companies is a pre
- Experience in performance monitoring of complex systems and analysis of entwined data sets
- Experience in mitigating key optical (sensor) degradation and contamination mechanisms
- Prior knowledge related to EUV systems such as vacuum systems, EUV optics or imaging is a benefit
- Preferably knows the NXE system hardware and has cleanroom experience
- Software (Matlab or Python) programming skills are a benefit
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality
- Creativity, initiative, discipline and team spirit
- Able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Problem solver that combines a strong analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude
- Confidence, good communicational skills and good command of the English language
- You are eager to learn, not afraid to take responsibility and are able to step into the mind of a customer
- Highly committed and flexible (occasionally travel and/or work outside of office hours)