Max. € 60,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
Do you enjoy writing work instructions to make complex task easier to execute? Do you like to be the main interface for all authoring related issues? Then join the D&E Means & Methods team at one of the most technically developed companies of the world!
You are the link between development projects and operational end-users (manufacturing and service). You give engineers guidance on the specifications and requirements on all aspects of technical documentation. You know and use the appropriate channels of communication. You edit documents to ensure completeness, accuracy and coherence.
- Write technical documentation (work instructions, problem/cause/solution documents, newsflashes)
- Apply standards, spelling checks and grammar rules to written text to ensure completeness, correctness and coherence
- Check and apply Simplified Technical English to work instructions
- Create a good balance between text and graphical elements
- Participate in development project teams as owner for technical documentation
- Edit and convert (complex) illustrations in usable formats
- Handle comments and feedback on work instructions together with engineers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree in a technical area
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Proven work experience as a Technical Author is a plus
- Proactive, team player
- Goal oriented, disciplined and structured
- Open minded, easy-going but professional, focus on securing support
- Good knowledge of both English and Dutch in writing and spoken