Contract with client
About this vacancy
Are you a proven leader with extensive Sales experience? Do you have a strategic mind-set with the ability to lead the business unit to execute our growth strategy? Would you like to be a part of a company known to be one of the global leaders of balers? If yes, you might be the one we are looking for as our Country Manager Netherlands.
The Country Manager is P&L responsible for the Dutch market. This ranges from team management and commercial development to overall coordination and administration. You ensure business growth to achieve targets towards 2020 and develop plan 2025. You develop relations with key stakeholders and customers and strengthen existing organization and culture. You manage the team of 11 committed colleagues in the Netherlands, work together with your peers worldwide and report to the Sales Director located in Denmark.
Bramidan is one of world’s leading suppliers of balers and compactor solutions for handling cardboard, plastic waste and other recyclable materials. The machines are used within many different industries worldwide. The headquarters and production is in Denmark.
- You work together with a strong team in the Netherlands;
- International environment;
- Bramidan is active in a growing industry globally;
- Financially solid company.
- BA or MA degree;
- 10+ experience with sales of capital equipment;
- You are a proven leader with extensive successful sales experience;
- International experience is a pre;
- You have a strategic mind-set and have demonstrated strong leadership and personnel management skills that inspire and motivate across professions and personalities;
- You are a proven team creator with excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Excellent in Dutch and English is required.