€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration, qualification and industrialization of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
In this job you contribute to the design of the system’s dynamic architecture or a passive or active vibration control module. This is done by specification, design, technical budget
analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution of system components or modules, with the emphasis on dynamics, signal analysis and functional Integration and troubleshoot. The dynamic architecture together with the active or passive vibration isolation is one of the pillars that determine the machines performance.
The holder of the position reports to the group leader of a group within the MSD department and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of the system’s dynamic architecture/vibration control module with the following responsibilities:
- Optimizing design using predictive modeling techniques
- architectural design and perform trade-offs between mechanical, electronic and software solutions
- technical budget analysis
- selection of critical components and technologies
- supporting development of critical components and processes in the supply chain
- Integration and test planning of the system/module
- Documentation of system/module specifications, design, and test analysis results
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master, PDEng, Phd or Post doc in Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering with a specialization in dynamics, systems and/or control.
- This position is open from medior to senior level
- Industry experience in the design of mechatronics solutions is prefered
- Experience with modeling of dynamic systems and the use of active or passive vibration isolation methods.
- Experience in measuring of dynamic system behavior (modal analysis, vibration analysis).
- Specialist knowledge in the fields of dynamics, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas control-engineering, position measurement and actuator systems
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
- Highly motivated, enthusiast and flexible
- Good communicator
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense
- Ability to technical lead a multidisciplinary team
- Convince others of your ideas
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Good knowledge of English