Logistics, Supply Chain
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Would you like to work within the Supply Chain Product Lifecycle Management EUV department (SCM PLM EUV) and add value to development and implementation of SC project management methodology, dashboards and project optimization with an ASML wide scope? Do you want to be part of our journey towards 2020 and enable ASML to hit 11B+ Euro revenue then this could be your next job!
In this position, you will have 3 focus areas: support SCM PLM EUV Project Managers in their project management, drive performance management activities and business process management within SCM PLM EUV.
Together with the team you are responsible for creating, coordinating and monitoring SCM PLM EUV Project Plans. You facilitate both the generic SC product lifecycle management milestones, activities, and dependencies, as well as planning of specific SC projects. Derived from project plans you monitor budgets, and preparation e.g. resource claim and allocation decisions. Your responsibility includes improvement of SCM Project Management template in MS Projects.
You will be the driving performance management activities within SCM PLM EUV including preparing input for BL EUV and SCM sector presentations, drive KPI maturity development, and act as key-user for KPI Reporting Tool. You will work with x-sector improvement team on Performance Management improvements. And implement new releases towards SCM PLM EUV team.
Business Process Management:
Primary on Project Management and Performance Management, secondary on related department processes, you will analyse, model, and maintain process descriptions using Process Excellence tools and by involving process key-users. You will be responsible for documenting the process descriptions according to ASML standards and conventions and driving the approval by the Business Process Owner.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
We are looking for a candidate with a Master degree in preferably Business Engineering, Business Economics or Supply Chain Management.
- We prefer 2+ years of relevant experience as a PMO planner
- Candidates with ASML work experience or consulting background have a pre.
- You are a detail-oriented self-starter, process minded, and hands-on.
- You have the ability to communicate and coordinate activities on different levels.
- You have a proven sense of confidentiality and integrity.
- You don’t hesitate to come-up with improvements and you are able to ask critical questions to challenge the team.