Engineering, Supply Chain
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you enthusiastic about defining improvement projects in close cooperation with ASML's factories and IT? Do you have experience with process improvement methods in a production environment? And, do you have a degree in Industrial Engineering or equilavent? We might be looking for you!
Means and Methods is responsible for the definition, building, testing, implementation and support of processes including tools for end users within manufacturing.
- Requirement Engineering of manufacturing processes (e.g. SAP ERP, Manufacturing Executing System)
- Initiate, facilitate, define and implement improvement projects, including the required tooling to reduce Cycle Time and/or reducre costs
- Act as a sounding board and sparring partner for group leaders and team leaders and tool/appplication suppliers
- Manage IT tool requests of manufacturing
- Write, together with (key) users, the requirements
- Manage/ Facilitate / Support IT during application building
- Write and execute UAT
- Coordinate implementation Support
- Second Line support regarding issues with IT tools
- Give training for end-users (Dutch and English)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management & Logistics.
For this job opening the overall needed experience is:
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
- Experience with SAP (as a key-user or business analyst) is a pre
- Change management experience within production organizations
- Knowledge of process improvement methods, for example as Lean Sigma green belt or black belt
- Analytical, pragmatic and result driven (hands-on mentality)
- Open-minded, strong communication skills, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented
- Fluent in English in speech and in writing
- Dutch native speakers