Depends on experience
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
This is a position at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Needed as soon as possible.
For the world-wide R&D (Idea-to-Market) businesses at Royal Philips, a global program is running which enables the businesses to plan/track innovation projects and resources with full transparency, utilizing a single-source-of-truth, dataset and deploys standardized innovation processes across Philips. The various IT tools provide functionality such as project planning, time writing, resource management and project cost management.
We are looking for an experienced SAP (deployment) Consultant/Business Analyst. The Consultant will advise and drive the R&D finance community on adequate use of the SAP-PS, SAP-FI-AA and SAP-MM-PUR modules and will assist and train the R&D community in the new end-to-end process. The SAP-PS FI/CO consultant is also able to drive and prescribe the SAP PS and FI/CO modules configuration, so that IT operations teams can implement this accordingly.
As a SAP PS FI/CO Consultant, you will:
- Be part of a global team. Because of different time zones, you will be expected to be flexible with respect to working hours;
- Travel for 10% of the time;
- Driving project implementations by using various change management scenarios.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- Good employee benefits;
- Development opportunities, including a training budget and a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return);
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Must have requirements:
- Detailed SAP-PS module knowledge is required;
- General SAP FI/CO knowledge is required;
- General SAP FI-AA knowledge is required;
- Finance process knowledge is required
Nice to have:
- General SAP-MM-PUR knowledge;
- Knowledge of IDOCS;
- Knowledge of ABAP;
- Knowledge of project management processes;
- Knowledge of CA PPM (Clarity).