Secondment via YER
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
ASML is developing a new end-to-end information landscape for the Authoring, Management, Distribution and Consumption of high-quality technical work instructions. These work instructions are used globally in all ASML factories, in the field by ASML clients and are instrumental for the successful cooperation with partners and suppliers. For this team ASML is looking for a Technical Architect.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Experience in designing and architecting complex technical Information landscapes;
- TOGAF architecture tools and techniques;
- Ability to handle uncertainty, able to make choices, go ahead, get challenged to improve the design and be open for feedback;
- Ability to lead the alignment and definition of a joined direction together with Solution Architects, Security Architects, Information Architects, Business Architects, Integration Architects and Infrastructure Architects;
- Work closely with the IT Project Manager on a daily basis to make sure the whole technical solution fits together.