Max. € 32,000
Human Resource & Recruitment, Support
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
The Recruiting Team is dedicated to attracting and selecting the highest calibre consulting staff at different levels: interns, graduates, experienced hires and MBA's. The Recruiting Assistant is the key person in ensuring a smooth interviewing process and is the contact person for (potential) applicants and consulting staff involved in the selection of consulting staff for the Amsterdam office. Works closely with local recruiting team and recruiting directors.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supports the recruitment process;
- Coordinates interview scheduling of candidates and interviewers;
- Corresponds with candidates regarding interviews and events;
- Keeps overview of interviewers, candidates and interview cases;
- Administers (large) candidate pools (e.g. full time consulting applications, business course applications, event applications);
- Captures and updates all relevant and pertinent information for candidate files;
- Is contact person for (potential) applicants and consulting staff regarding recruitment process;
- Assists in difficult Round 1 interview debriefing sessions and coordinates small Round 1 interview debriefing session;
- Provides feedback on event screening decisions and may give feedback on associate screening decisions;
- Prepares contracts for approval;
- Assists in conversion/selling of associate candidate offers;
- Assists in screening associate/event resumes;
- Coordinates the administrative process of new hires;
- Executes, updates, improves and organizes consulting staff commitment (internal reference system for bringing in consulting candidates);
- Understands our recruiting system STARS and downloads information for reporting purposes;
- Handles incoming and outgoing international requests for information on candidates.
International strategy consultants firm.
- Good salary and excellent fringe benefits;
- Top location. Near train station;
- Multicultural environment.
- Minimum Bachelor degree;
- Affinity with university students and organizations;
- Effective oral and written communication Dutch and English;
- Computer proficient; Databases, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Internet.
Able to plan single events ahead and execute according to plan. Delivers on time according to deadlines. Reports and responds to small problems. Strong organizational and time management skills. Learns prioritizing within own responsibilities. Has the ability to signal problems. Is creative in scheduling and planning.
Demonstrates responsiveness, initiative and an orientation toward service. Delivers customer oriented solutions. Manages expectations, seeks and acts on feedback. Treats all with respect; generates trust. Pursues continuous improvement; seeks to exceed expectations.
Real team player; works collaboratively in teams, proactively seeks opportunities to assist others. Displays flexibility and open-mindedness.