Max. € 66,000
Finance, Legal & Tax, IT
Contract with client
Food, Feed & Pharma
About this vacancy
For a global organisation in the Food, Feed & Pharma with their HQ in the Eindhoven area, we are looking for a (Sr.) Compliance Specialist. You will be responsible for overseeing compliance and audit activities within the IT department. As a Compliance Specialist, you will work closely with Internal Audit, Security Specialists, Project Management, Application Support and IT Management team.
The purpose of this job is to be the liaison between the IT department and internal or external auditors. Your work includes among others:
- Completing quarterly and monthly audit requests and activities;
- Participate with internal and external audits to ensure compliance of policies and standards;
- Coordinate the provision of audit evidence and ensure quality of narratives during period of audit;
- Work with internal audit and IT-management teams to resolve/mitigate any findings as needed;
- Overseeing the completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly control evidence;
- Work with all IT-teams to ensure all IT related procedures and documentation is correct;
- Supports the overall rollout and adoption of computer systems by ensuring the required SOX documentation is in place and processes are followed;
- Supports the adaptation of policies and procedures to new compliancy regulations such as GDPR;
- Provide subject matter expertise in defining compliancy requirements;
- Perform compliance reviews as required;
- Provide and review memo’s to describe compliancy of infrastructure and applications;
- Adhere to company policies and processes including change control, security, corporate policies, and Sarbanes Oxley 404.
Our client is a global organisation in the Food, Feed & Pharma with their HQ in the Eindhoven area.
Our client offers excellent remunerations for this position:
- Annual salary up to max € 66,000 a year (incl. thirteenth month);
- Holiday allowance of 8%;
- 25 days of vacation per year + 5 ADV days;
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT, Information Mangement or related;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You currently work (or worked) at one of the Big 4 Accounting firms in the IT advisory or Risk assurance area;
- You have approximately 2-5 years of working experience.