€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Secondment via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
We are looking for a fulltime (min. 40 hours) Senior Assistant for ASML. Do you have the ambition to grow and take the next step in your career? This is your chance to become part of the board assistant team. We are looking for a professional dynamic team player to complete the team. Do you have a proven track record, in-depth knowledge of our area of expertise and the curiosity to dive deeper into the business content?
- Supporting two board members and their departments in an administrative, organized way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities;
- Acting as a link between your cluster and the various departments, management and other stakeholders;
- Aligning with your colleagues in the Management Support Organization, internal senior management and other stakeholders needing and demanding management support;
- Securing the quality, quantity and continuity of your work.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting two board members and acting as a backup for two other board assistants and their Liaising with various stakeholders in the company as well as external customers;
- Involvement in confidential matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality when handling both business and private matters;
- Interest to dig deeper into the business;
- Managing/owning the agenda of the board members;
- Thorough, provident and independent travel management of high complexity in different time zones. Optimizing travel, thinking ahead and taking decisions;
- Pro-actively screening and sorting inbox. Reacting to mails; filtering out what you can do yourself & prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up. Send reminders constantly to get the work done;
- Acquiring overall knowledge of the board activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality;
- Plan, maintain and own the ASML corporate calendar;
- Pro-actively enabling decision-making, prioritization and making independent decisions;
- Promoting the MSO and supporting your team lead, building a strong and reliable assistant force;
- Promoting working together, standardization of processes, seeking for opportunities to optimize the daily work, create an open culture by equality and being the sparring partner as well as change manager;
- Together with the assistants in your team, the Executive Committee's assistants and the assistants in your departments, you have a joint responsibility to manage and deliver results.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 10 years of work experience in a similar job and potential to grow to a senior assistant role.
- English language skills, excellent in written and verbal communication;
- Technically competent super user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel);
- Know how to work in the virtual environment (skype, service hub, etc.);
- Strong, confident and clear communication skills. Ability to deal with different personalities (also push back on things that need attention) and to level with all layers in the organization;
- Be there to support the business, having a service mind-set;
- Used to work in a high-pressure environment. Familiar and willing to work in a 24/7 environment;
- Proven ability to prioritize, to be flexible, able to multitask and meet deadlines;
- You are result-oriented, you have a positive approach and you drive for success;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an;
- International and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure;
- Self-starter with strong organization and planning skills with attention to detail;
- Team player as well as able to work independently, not afraid to make decisions;
- Calm person with hands-on mentality and high level of hospitality/service mind-set;
- Independently identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary;
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement.