Secondment via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
In 1939 Philips introduced the first innovative rotating electrical shaving device called the Philishave. Are you the person that will help Philips to stay number one in technological development?
For the department 'Floorcare' at Philips in Drachten, YER is recruiting a safety and compliance support engineer. We are looking for support on product safety, especially to analyse potential safety issues that are being reported by customers.
- Participation in root cause analysis product complaints;
- Writing 8D reports of root cause analysis;
- Administrative tasks in complaint handling (intake & recordkeeping of complaint products);
- Gap analysis of compliance documentation in life cycle;
- Aata research, support with tests;
- Ad-hoc support in all compliance domains.
Philips develops numerous innovative products at the Drachten site, such as shavers, beard trimmers, hairdryers, epilators, vacuum cleaners, SENSEO® coffee machines, and Wake-up Lights. Philips Drachten also develops and produces the shaving heads for all Philips shavers, and it produces high-end and mid-range shavers. Philips Drachten has 2,000 employees, including 600 developers drawn from among 35 nationalities. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. Philips believes that they at their best as a company when you are at yours as a person. That’s why they offer a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Attractive salary according to Philips Labour Agreement;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Non-contributory pension plan;
- Employed by YER and seconded to Philips, with possibility to be hired by Philips after 2 years;
- Travel reimbursements;
- Development opportunities;
- Training opportunities.
- Background electro technical engineer or mechanical engineer with analytical skills and knowledge of electronics.