Depending on experience
Secondment via YER
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
Are you a High Potential with interest in IT and the ability to challenge the business? Do you want to be the central point of contact for changes to Configuration Management tooling? Join the Product Lifecycle Management team and be part of one of the most technically developed companies of the world.
You will be responsible for the translation of business demands into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions for Product Lifecycle Management, with regard to Configuration Management.
You are the linking pin between the ASML Business (primarily Development & Engineering), the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. You assess the business demand and support in clarifying the functional requirements. You translate these requirements into a Functional Design, guide the configuration, build activities, and support the implementation in the business, together with the business.
Acting as first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization comes natural to you. You assess, change and refine business processes and related information systems (based on project changes or Non Standard Change requests from the business) to continuously increase the effectiveness of supporting systems and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Besides this you are responsible for:
- Challenging the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom build solutions;
- Testing the functionality as built by outsourced partners;
- Managing Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support, but you will also be involved in PLM projects;
Content wise your working area will be mainly the Configuration Management process, product lifecycle management and the respective IT tooling. This is the ideal position for an ambitious and energetic young professional!
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in IP/EC processes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with IP/EC processes and PLM tooling in a complex, high-tech development environment (ConfigIt knowledge is a plus);
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications;
- Ability to document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT costs).
- Eager and willing to learn;
- Strong client orientation and drive for excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
A sub-department within the IT organization is CCP ST PLM (Competence Centre Product, Solution Team Product Lifecycle Management); this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development organization. Within CCP three development disciplines are represented: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. You will be working in the mechanical team.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.