Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
About this vacancy
Does giving support to managers in a dynamic, high demanding, international environment energize you? Due to our growth, we are continuously searching for new talent of all levels. We like to welcome a proactive team player who can deliver high quality services to our Management Support Organization (MSO).
As Management Assistant your job mission is to support ASML managers enabling them to focus on their core business. Efficiency and collaboration are the drivers in execution of this mission. You are the linking pin between management, the various departments and other stakeholders. Together with your team, you provide high quality services to ASML top management.
Depending on the department your main tasks will be:
- Calendar management;
- E-mail management;
- Meeting preparation and participation;
- Facility services, e.g. hospitality tasks, floor management;
- Travel and expense arrangements;
- Projects, events and year planning support.
Our MSO team is around 90 people strong, supporting approximately 300 managers. ASML is growing fast, so will the support of our ASML top managers. Are you ready to be part of our progress?
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- You proactively identify and fulfil customer needs;
- You are able to communicate with different stakeholders, in both Dutch and English;
- You consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances;
- You collaborate with your team to get the work done;
- 7+ years of work experience in similar role;
- Technically competent user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Skype, Office, etc.);
- You have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers. Actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed;
- You are able to grow positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels. You are a team player with representative approach and a hospitality mind-set;
- Being a fast thinker with can-do mentality, while having the ability to connect different pieces of information instantly to stay ahead of the business needs. Natural interest in the business;
- High dependability, be there to support the business, service mind-set, familiar and willing to work in a 24/7 environment;
- You are results-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success;
- Proven ability to prioritize, to be flexible, able to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Proactive and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure;
- Work independently; identifies and solves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary;
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing our new management support organization.
You have completed vocational education (MBO) or bachelor degree (HBO).
You have 3 to 5 years' relevant work experience in a similar position.