€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you an expert in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs? Do you combine strong analytical reasoning and conceptual understanding with excellent communication skills? Keep reading because YER offers you the opportunity to do this in a leading company in the Netherlands.
Metrology software orchestrates the behaviour of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions.
The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to implement features;
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++;
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers;
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets;
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
This company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end machines for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 10.000 people work in the organization, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Within the company, one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working there is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements. Within the organization, the sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all products.
You will be employed by YER . We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master's, PDEng or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Engineering or equivalent.
- C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux;
- MATLAB and Python experience is a plus;
- Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN);
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs;
- Agile way of working.