€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
Recreational, Transportation & Logistics
About this vacancy
YER Support Professionals is recruiting a new generation of high-educated support staff. For over 11 years, we are recruiting on temporary and permanent basis several position within the support field like project support, pmo, personal assistants, office managers, management assistants and executive assistants. For one of our international clients in 's Hertogenbosch we would like to get in touch with a Personal Assistant.
- Responsible for secretarial, organizational and administrative support;
- Assisting him in a timely management of all forms of communications both written and verbal;
- Monitor and follow up all incoming and outgoing correspondence and e-mail that requires any actions;
- Managing the complex agenda, arrange frequent travels and organize conference calls;
- Supporting in necessary preparations, such as presentations equipment/materials, conference calls;
- Maintain internal and external contacts and you are responsible for good time management and monitoring of pending issues;
- Preparing (international) meetings, take notes and manage follow-ups;
- You liaise closely with peers throughout the organization and are able to support the Management team with several tasks.
International corporate organization located in 's Hertogenbosch.
- We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company;
- Contract via YER for 12 months (after this period you will be converted to the client);
- 25 holidays;
- 8 % holiday allowance;
- € 3600 salary indication;
- Travel allowance;
As an employer, we believe it is important to give you the opportunity to develop in a way that will further your career. One of the things we offer you is an individual coaching programme with a professional coach.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, representative professional with experience in an international, highly demanding environment;
- Hard-working, result orientated, stress resistant and an organizational talent;
- Excellent communication skills are a must;
- Business and financial acumen;
- You are flexible, a team player;
- Bacherlor level (HBO), experience as PA (approximately 5-7 years);
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and German language is appreciated.