€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech, Medical & Health
About this vacancy
Create/develop the technical manuals for installation, operation, service, dis-assembly, according CE regulations.
As a technical writer you make detailed instructions for installation, for use by operator, and for service.
Deliverables are: Installation manual, User manual, Service manual. All in English text with sufficient illustrations. All manuals must be conform CE requirements and regulations.
A lot of information is available within the team, you have to collect it, structure it, document it, and visualize where needed.
You must have knowledge of the EU Machine Directive, and requirements for CE marking.
The manuals will be translated to German. It is a preference when you can read German and review the translations.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This specific vacancy is Philips Innovation Services (PInS). Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- A Bachelor degree in engineering;
- Experience with working in a high-tech environment;
- Experience in technical writing, and setting up a system for manuals;
- You know what is needed in the different manuals as mentioned, conforming CE regulations;
- You have ‘a feeling’ for describing complex systems, installation instructions, and operational activities;
- Team player, take initiative, is flexible;
- You have your work reviewed;
- A customer centric attitude;
- Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work;
- Experience in working with: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio;
- Experience in working with TPD systems, and version control;
- Fluently in Dutch and English, German is a preference.