Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
Secondment via YER
Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
Are you passionate about creating a more sustainable future and can you provide us with smarter IT choices as a professional IT Business Analyst in CRM & WCM? Please contact us!
As a Business Analyst, your prime responsibility will be defining the most suitable IT solutions in accordance with our policy and customer needs. You will be working directly with business entities in the ongoing design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sitecore solutions. It is important to understand our as-is and to-be business process flows and requirements. You will be based in our Head Office, but will also be traveling to our business units.
Some of your tasks:
- Ensuring that all aspects are taken into account, including interoperability, scalability, usability and security;
- Maintaining business and process continuity throughout change, monitoring the impact, taking required remedial action and refining approaches;
- You will be experienced in working with Dynamics Marketing, Sales, (ADX) Portal, Power BI and Social Engagement tools;
- Defining Epics, User Stories and/or Use Cases.
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the end client. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 days annual leave and 8% holiday bonus;
- Travel allowance;
- Attractive pension scheme;
- Structured and personal coaching;
- Inspiring masterclasses;
- Subject specific training;
- Bachelor or Master in for example Computer Science or likewise.
You enjoy working in an international environment that challenges you to be the best. You are self-motivated, eager to learn and know how to easily communicate with others. Due to your knowledge of CRM & Internet techniques and tools, you are able to manage IT processes and solutions. In addition, you look forward to travel to several business units.
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Functional Consultant in an international environment;
- You have 3 years of experience in Development/Configuration/Solutions Evaluation/Validation and deployment;
- You have a proven track record CRM and WCM implementation with at least one full lifecycle CRM implementation and two internet projects.