€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Secondment via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
For ASML, YER is recruiting a Configuration Management Business Architect.
Within the project you define the processes and the corresponding requirements. Define the data structures and modelling strategy to be used in the sub-systems that are on boarded in such a manner that it reflects the business gathered knowledge (mainly D&E and SI) and manage requirements from all parties (D&E, SI, CS, TF,TE, IT).
Outside the project: align with other CM initiatives to deliver one unified solution using aligned requirements. Of course all the other architecture tasks and applying attributes such as documents review and definition, stakeholder alignment, clear communication, impact analysis of design decisions.
- Good understanding of programing concepts, modelling languages (UML like or Boolean language)
- Knowledge of BOM structures and general understanding of cnfiguration mnagement
- Understanding of requirements management (write)
- Fast learner and an optimist
- Think and operate cross-sector processes
- Experience in variant rules and corresponding processes
- Knowledge of software development and software configuration management
- Previous knowledge of ASML environment (over 1 year)
- Wide understanding of ASML product development life-cycle
- Previous knowledge regarding (one or more) structures within: ClearCase, TCE, SAP and/or CS/ Factory way of work
- Not a 9 to 5 mentality
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- We need a fast learner
- Software background with hardware affinity or a hardware background with software knowledge that is challenged by a complex issue with large impact
Bachelor at least