Depending on experience
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
NXP is looking for Scrum master to guide and support the project team in their Agile way of working.
Scope of work
- Scrum Master for the project
- Managing project finances
The R&D IT- Scrum Master will be responsible for:
- Guide and support the project in their Agile way of working, managing sprints of 2 weeks per sprint
- Facilitate the daily scrum meeting
- Facilitate planning meeting
- Support product owner with report planning and priority sprint
- Facilitate priority setting meeting
- Facilitate Backlog refinement meeting
- Facilitate sprint retrospective meeting
- Facilitate sprint closing
- Manage project finance
NXP Semiconductors N.V. provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
NXP-IT function, reporting in Technology & Operations organization, is responsible for all IT systems and infrastructure in NXP including R&D and Manufacturing. With NXP-IT we distinguish 4 domains being Enterprise Application, Manufacturing IT, R&D IT Solutions and Infrastructure solutions.
The department R&D IT Solutions is End-to-End responsible for all Applications, Infrastructure, Services and Innovation needed for the R&D design process (hardware and software design) and the product creation process.
- NXP experience is a must
- 3-5 years’ experience in scrum master and coaching agile teams
- Experienced in working in a global dynamic organization and migration program
- People manager, understands how to work and lead multi-cultural project teams
- Business English is a must, project language is English
- Good communication skills
- SAFe knowledge or certification is appreciated
- Remote work is not an option, we are looking for a regional candidate