€ 35,000 - € 60,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
For this position we invite experienced engineers with willingness to learn and develop to apply!
To strengthen a System Test & Release team in the Advanced Packaging Mass Reflow division we are looking for a skilled Software Test Automation Engineer. You will be part of an experienced group of Software Developers and Testers to improve the automated testing of new functionality and manual regression tests to shorten the time to market.
In this role you will be encouraged to take on the responsibility of all test related tasks. You will be working in an informal and high tech environment, solving challenging test and engineering questions and developing personal growth.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer you will participate in the complete development process from requirements to acceptance; review and provide input for requirements, reviewing of software specs, create test designs/cases, write specifications, analyze and interpret results, problem reports and change requests. All these tasks are focused on test automation; how can we auto test this? What is the best level to automate this? What do we need to automate this?
On a daily basis, you work closely with the software developers and testers to get all new functionality and manual regression tests automated and on the correct test level (unit, module, integration, GUI, etc). A software background is preferred to understand the language of the software engineers.
Another responsibility is to get the "Roundtrip" tests automated; this means that several of the products need to be working together in a desktop environment to be able to do the "Roundtrip" test.
Also, you'll study new test techniques, methods and tools and make recommendations with respect to their usage within test automation. You remain pragmatic and willing to discuss what will really help the customer/developer.
Our client is a leading provider of advanced packaging and electronic assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. The equipment is state-of-the-art, high performance, high precision, multi-axis robotic machines which provide leading-edge solutions. These solutions support top-tier, well-known companies in automotive, consumer, communications, data processing and industrial segments across the world.
As a pioneer in the semiconductor industry for more than 65 years, our client continues to lead innovation with over 2000 employees across 13 countries. With R&D centers of excellence in the US, Europe and Asia, we bring together today’s generation of talent, collaborating on tomorrow’s technologies. Our client strives for growth and achievement, offering their employees a friendly and innovative work environment, a variety of cross functional projects, and extensive professional development & training opportunities.
- High-tech, product-development environment.
- Growing organization with unique focus on Research & Development.
- Casual working environment.
- Highly competitive employment terms and pay-for-performance environment.
- You are a creative engineer that is specialized in test automation and has a passion for software. You are highly interested in the areas of test automation, test software development. To be successful in this role you also bring:
- A degree in Engineering e.g. Computer Science.
- Relevant experience or highly interested in software test automation / development and high precision machines/equipment (minimum 5 years)
- Prefer a few years as software developer prior to be specialized in test automation
- Strong analytical skills combined with a practical thinking and troubleshooting qualities
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Eager to learn and ability to work in a team and independently
- Experience with Atlassian tool Suite (JIRA, Bamboo, etc), GIT, etc
- Experience with Robot Test Frame Work / sikuliX
- Experience in writing test scripts (C++, C#, Java and/or Python)
- Experience to work in an agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with Virtual Box and windows environments
- Experience with qTest (QA Symphony)
- ISTQB Foundation certified
- Prefer ISTQB Test Analyst or Technical test Analyst