Depending on experience
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to work long term at ASML!
The mission of the competence centre Big Data and advanced Analytics (CC BDA) is to unleash the power of innovative data analytics and collaboration to make a difference for ASML. To achieve that the CC BDA is designing, delivering and maintaining multiple data analytics applications that enable use cases which directly contribute to the corporate priorities of ASML.
Current usage of BI, big data and analytics applications is not optimal. This is often caused by the fact that (potential) users are not aware which information and reporting is already available, how they should use it, how they can request access, where they can find information, etc. Besides that many consulting-like questions are raised towards the CCC BDA, e.g. request for expert training, innovation questions, expert support on client tools, etc. The Data Analytics productivity office has the task to actively promote and deploy the effective usage of BI and analytics within ASML.
- Provide expert training (classroom as well as e-learning) on Spotfire and SAP Business Objects to key users;
- Build and maintain the data analytics service catalogue/app store;
- Facilitate and lead key user meetings for the respective big data and analytics applications;
- Maintain the FAQ and knowledge base;
- Communication via multiple channels, e.g. demo’s, SharePoint teamsite, auditorium sessions, staff meetings, etc.;
- Pro-active contribution to/initiation of POC’s, in conjunction with projects/DevOPS teams or other specialists.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Information Technology or Engineering;
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with one of the following business intelligence applications: Spotfire, SAP Business Objects (or comparable and willingness to learn these);
- Experience in providing training;
- Ability to clearly communicate and document;
- Preferably also hands-on knowledge of SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse and Hadoop;
- Common understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse approach.
- Strong communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and motivated, ability to act as a promotor;
- Client-oriented, ability to work in a global, multinational company;
- Good focus on business added value of data analytics;
- Good verbal and writing skills in English, preferred also in Dutch;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.