€ 3,000 - € 5,000
Support, Project & Program Management
About this vacancy
YER Support Professionals is recruiting a new generation of high educated support staff. For over 11 years we are recruiting on temporary and permanent basis several position within the support field like: project support, pmo, personal assistants, office managers, management assistants and executive assistants. For one of our international clients in Amsterdam we would like to get in touch with a project management officer (fulltime).
The department is serving the company business by providing HR, IT, Finance and Procurement services to the organization. The department has set as objective to give back time to our businesses so that they can focus more on our customers, growing their business and innovation.
The department is also providing project management services to the organization via the Project Management Office.
The Project Scheduler (PMO) reaches out to the people who have tasks in these initiatives and keeps track of the status and planning. The Scheduler follows up on open actions and will report risks and issues. The individual plans are integrated and kept up to date in master plans and benefits are tracked using a benefits tracking tool.
Key objectives for the Project Scheduler:
- Keeps track of the status of multiple key initiatives
- Updates action plans, and logs (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions)
- Provides tools and support
- Updates Project Planning in MS Project
- Makes sure the project methodology is followed and templates are used
- Makes sure that key information is captured and documentation is
- Might record meeting minutes and update action/issue/decision logs
International organization HQ in Amsterdam.
Temporary contract at YER.
Required general skills
- Business Acumen: Working with diverse groups of people and skill sets
- Calmness and Clarity Under Pressure: Is capable of working in a fast-paced and chaotic environment with multiple personality types and not get flustered or lose self-control
- Positive Attitude: a positive attitude and evoke positive responses from others
- Execution: Mastery of project scheduling skills and use of software such as MS Project and Project Server
- Personal Credibility & Integrity: Professional communication, presence, a high degree of integrity, and willingness/strength to do the right thing in difficult situations
Education, experience and Certifications
- Bachelor (MBO/HBO) level education required
- Project experience, either working in projects or supporting projects, is required
- English language skills need to be excellent (writing and speaking), at least one other language is preferred
The following certifications are not required but very highly desired:
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification or other process
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems