Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The successful candidate enjoys working independently, as well within a team. He/she has a proactive approach in getting the job done. Other key characteristics are customer orientation, resilience, analytical thinking, accurate, having a strong sense of ownership and likes to improve processes for specific knowledge areas.
The Mechanical Engineer is in close cooperation with the Project Leader Systems, responsible for the piping design and the necessary set-up constructions of process of oil and water systems for compressor installations. It will be carried out in P&ID’s using AutoCAD and Plant 3D for piping. All system constructions are 3D. In addition to the construction work, the processing of data in the ERP system (ISAH) is an important aspect. The Mechanical Engineer reports to the Project Leader Systems.
Our client is active in the oil & gas industry. It is an internationally oriented engineering organization with a dynamic and informal working environment with a focus on providing their clients with industrial products that help multiple sectors improve their everyday processes.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 days annual leave and 8% holiday bonus
- Travel allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Structured and personal coaching
- Inspiring masterclasses
- Subject specific training
Desired skills & knowledge
- MBO+ or Bachelor degree, preferably a technical education or similar level gained through (work) experience
- Basic knowledge and interest in process gas/fluid handling equipment, instrumentation, drive systems
- Able to read drawings/PI&D and other technical specifications
- Knowledge of oil and gas, piping and other international norms and standards (ASME/API/ANSI/DIN) is preferred
- CAD drawing/draft skills (machine building/oil and gas, installation and/or related area’s)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor, Plant 3D and/or experience with similar 2D and 3D software is required
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal, fluent in Dutch is preferred