Max. € 100,000 year
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Does an high-tech environment and strategic negotiation energize you? For further professionalizing the ASML's Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department, they would like to welcome an enthusiastic Sourcing Lead with a proven track record managing complex projects and the motivation to make a difference in the organization.
The Sourcing Lead Computer Systems has responsibility for the overall relationship between ASML and the Computer Systems suppliers. Current suppliers will be managed for performance, while potential new suppliers will be uncovered and readied for future business as needed based on the agreed category strategy. You will report into the Category Manager Computer Systems.
You act as a strong leader to assure the realization of strategic, tactical and operational goals for the management of ASML’s Computer Systems activities and builds, manages and executes the related Category Strategies. The Sourcing Lead Computer Systems primarily interfaces with the following functions in ASML: Design & Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering, Supply Chain management & Business Lines. You develop and maintain long-term relationships with (inter)national suppliers and you lead the designated Supplier Account teams for the category. You co-operate closely with the ASML stakeholders and assure a timely balance between required supply capacity and expected market requirements. You manage overall procurement processes and drive for continuous improvements at the suppliers by means of Early Supplier Involvement and value sourcing.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master or Bachelor-degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Technical Business Management combined with Procurement related courses e.g. NEVI I and II)
- 10 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment
- Experience as Purchasing Manager or Global Commodity Manager within a multinational
- Excellent project manager with proven ability to successfully manage complex projects
- In-depth understanding of the Computer Systems markets
- Strategic, analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results
- Multidisciplinary approach