Good employee benefits
Human Resource & Recruitment
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you take the lead in HR&O challenges and execute our state-of-the-art company HR policies? Are you the right sparring partner for our demanding organization? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations, as well as transferring all relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process. CS Central takes care that effective support of the customer by local offices is possible by providing knowledge, technical support and process support to the field offices. Applications is part CS New Product Introductions (NPI) and provides integrated solutions with computational, metrology and control technology. These solutions extend and improve the performance of lithography products for the semiconductor industry.
As a HR&O Business partner you will closely work together with senior management and group leaders and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O relevant topics. You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O policies and activities within the areas of attention as member of the HR&O team. Besides that you are responsible for the Veldhoven bases teams you have an global role to align and connect the global Apps community.
You independently advise the department manager and his staff on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both and advises managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility
- Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of tactical and operational HR issues
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goals
- Freedom to determine working methods as the basis of general HR&O working methods in order to achieve results and propose/implement them within Technology and HR&O
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe
Focus areas: people performance management, strategic workforce planning, talent development and succession management.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of HR&O in the position of HR Advisor within a complex international organization
- As a HR&O Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of people performance management, talent management, organizational design, coaching and project management
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Hands on and a real team player
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service and feedback to employees and managers
- Well-developed analytical skills to be able to act on a tactical level, but this in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Builds relations at different levels including coaching managers and employees for performance
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 200 employees, with an international upgrade team.