Depends on experience
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
This is a position for three days per week, in Eindhoven. Possibility to move towards five days a week, in the future. Freelancers are welcome to apply.
Because of increased business demand, the 'Idea to Market' department is in need of an additional resource to further expand the Architecture & Platform Creation + Advanced Development program.
Be part of Philips' business transformation towards digital platform ecosystems. Design and deploy business processes to develop architecture, platforms, new functions and features with Philips businesses worldwide. This job allows you to quickly get to know Philips Health Systems businesses globally and to obtain state of the art innovation process knowledge.
Creating a healthier society through meaningful work, Philips keeps on developing new products and delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. If you would like to join a market leader in healthcare and make a change in improving people's lives, this could be a good option.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Knowledge of SW Architecture (function/system architecture rather than embedded SW architecture) AND
- Understanding and practical experience with pre-development, i.e. Advanced Development of new functions and features
- Affinity with process modeling, learning how to model processes
- Consultancy/teaching skills, drive/manage change with (SW) architects, function developers in Enterprise platforms and/or BG’s, businesses
Nice to have:
- Philips knowledge and expertise
- Knowledge of medical systems/products
- Understand how software architecture is built, how it‘s maintained, interfaces, (understand SW architects, speak the same language)
- Business transformation skills