depending on experience
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Can you guide the business at ASML to find the right IT and process that will lead ASML to the next level in logistics and planning? Let us convince you to create our processes and solutions.
Your job mission is to provide the correct and lean solutions and processes for our department, that would be in line with our future business and IT roadmaps, properly implemented, delivering a sustainable solution.
As Solution Architect you will have a key position on defining processes, solutions, and implementation of new IT solutions within ASML Supply Chain Management, and supporting processes in the logistics and planning domain.
You will be shaping the new processes for our department based on our specific characteristics but always with an efficient lean mind-set and using SAP best practices. You will collaborate to design the right SAP solutions for those processes and will be an active part on the worldwide deployment of those new solutions. By taking the architectural lead in the execution of projects, you are responsible for supporting projects in our department that require SAP solutions or guidance and always align those with the best practices and standard SAP. for implementing the new technologies. When required you will support hands on in implementation and optimization projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation of new business processes that can secure at least our 2020 vision
- Support our current operations within the transition among systems and changes on SAP providing ad-hoc solutions that can allow business continuity
- Prepare and shape the SAP solutions for our diverse tools that contains SAP data and will need to migrate to new data sets
- Ensuring compliance of architecture principles, policies and standards
- Define a to-be architecture (in the context of an IT program or project) on multiple levels Business concepts/Architecture building blocks/Solution building blocks
- Align with other domain/solution architecture within IT and with business architects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Academic level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT Logistics/ Planning architect
- 5+ years of experience in other business and IT roles
- Very experienced in delivering, processes, and SAP solutions
- A strong background at an architectural level in SAP Warehouse Management and Field Logistics (SAP/MM, SAP/WM, SAP/EWM,SAP/PP, SAP/ECC, SAP/APO PPDS including integration with non-SAP systems)
- Experience with SAP /APO PPDS and ECC are a strong pre
- Experience with 3rd party logistics (3PL’s, including integration of IT systems) is also a desired
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good team player with strong leadership skills
- Strong ability of conceptual thinking with great ability to communicate with business audience
- Capable of developing training material
- Passionate about lean and finding the best solutions
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to write positional papers, white papers, policies, best practices and strategy documents
- Good business focus and business facing skills
Context of the position
Future Mode Of Operations is a program aiming to transform our processes, IT tools and our organization in to a more efficient and lean one, allowing our company to meet our customer expectations.
Customer Supply Chain Management is a department within Supply Chain and our main customers are engineers on the field, we execute multiple planning and logistics actions in order to fulfil the demand of spare parts and tools for our after sales services to our customers.
Our challenge is to enable our department finding the right planning and logistics lean processes and SAP tools that can improve our end customer satisfaction.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.