Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and play a crucial part to further strengthen the manufacturing process?
Your job mission is to deliver qualified Twinscan systems and to give technical support on time in a safe production environment.
Values TF DO
In this department they value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. They are committed to all their customers and are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in their jobs.
As a tester you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures. Responsibilities:
- Quality: perform calibration, performance, system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required;
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.;
- Teamwork: able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems;
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way of Working within TF-DO-test;
- Communication: synchronize and plan manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform Volume support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning etc.;
- Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Secondary Vocational Degree (MBO+ with 3-5 years’ work experience) Mechatronics, Electro mechanics, Software, VAPRO-C or Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science.
Preferably in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills in English, we prefer candidates with also good communication skills in Dutch;
- Interest in other technical and business processes;
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible;
- Service orientated and team worker;
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
Context of the position
The Twinscan Factory (TF) is responsible for both the production of wafer scanners including planning and logistics. Within this sector the department Delivery Operations (DO) is responsible for the qualification through functional testing of the complete ASML systems. All this is done in accordance with strict quality norms. The holder of the tester (RE) position reports to the Team leader TF DO Test – 5 shift.
The Tester will work in a 5 shift schedule. This includes working during nights and weekend days. You will be working in a clean room environment.