€ 55,000 - € 65,000
Secondment via YER
Medical & Health
About this vacancy
As part of international business expansion and implementation of existing systems at Philips, we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the organization on boarding.
The job will entail the management and creation of a test approach that will lead a validated end to end administrative process using SAP for Philips Digital Pathology Solutions. Within hands-on function in a small implementation team, you will be planning strategy, processing validation setups in implementations and managing small test team.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Yearly salary between € 55,000 - € 65,000
- Company Pension
- 25 holidays
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Experience in testing and implementing SAP, Windchill and interfaces for supply chain environments
- Certified in test methodology and project management (ISTQB, TMAP next, Prince2)
- Able to organize testing, experienced in workshops and training in supply chain environment
- Risk analysis, test strategy, test planning for complex validated end to end process
- Able to engage with stakeholders to raise awareness for risk and compliance